Latest News

For The Sake of Humanity


That is my question to all those people who have closed their eyes on the Israel-Palestine issue. That is probably or maybe I should say definitely one of the worst period in the human civilization history. Nobody is interested in whatever happening with the humans living in Palestine. Are they not one of us? Do you even consider them one of us? It looks like they were not supposed to be born and Palestine was never supposed to exist. Currently everyone is busy watching the FIFA World Cup and Israel has found it the best suitable time to attack the poor Palestinians. I don’t think that a World Cup can be more important than a single human life. But I am totally out of words on the reaction of World on this Issue. I found this only way to give a wakeup call to all humans living in this World. Not for Muslims, Not for Palestinians but for Humanity, Please wake up!

What Is Israel Doing

There was a time when Israel was not found everyone was happily living but suddenly soon after Israel was founded or I should say forcefully snatched from Palestine, a game started, A Game full of blood taking lots of human lives away even without any reason. The Only reason I can understand is that whenever Israel wants to extend their land they directly attack Palestine. And there is no doubt that if Israel doesn’t stop this it will drive the World to the World War 3. Which means the humanity will be in serious trouble. We will be in serious trouble. None of us want their loved one to be killed the way Israel is killing the Palestinians.



Where are the So Called Rich & Powerful Muslim Countries?

It’s my question to the entire Muslim world that why are they silenced? What has seized their mouths? Why don’t they stand against this brutal and heartless act of Israel? Why don’t you unite to save your brothers and sisters? What force keeps you away from uniting and saving your own brothers and sisters?
I have answer of all those questions but before answering I would like to remind you a Hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

   “A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim”

Being a Muslim and believer of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) I don’t see any reason of not helping my Muslim brothers and sisters in this situation, even if I lose my life in this I don’t care.

Now let me tell you the reason why the so called powerful Muslim countries are not interested in this issue. The reason is that they have their own personal interests and reasons and the different communities they are divided into. No matter how many communities we are divided in but above all we are Muslims. There was a time when we used to rule the World only because we were united. People didn’t use to care about the community or even the religion Muslims used to prefer Humanity. Where are those Muslim hearts now? We want such Muslims who keep the Humanity as their first priority not the religion, community or cast. Muslims are the symbol of peace. We should stand for the peace in this world.

Where is United Nations?

Those who were supposed to protect the World peace are still not seriously taking this issue. Are they sleeping or they are waiting for the end of human lives in Palestine. It’s a wakeup call for them as well to take control of the situation and prove their hold for the sake of peace and humanity.  Wars are not the solution to any problem. If there are terrorist groups involved then Israel should be fighting against the terrorists in place of the poor Palestinians.

The Worst Sight of Humanity

Football is the most loved sport in the World but its price can never be equal to the price of a human life. But today the World is proving that they don’t care if somewhere in the world someone is killing the humans. The worst thing is that today we are very serious in saving the wild life and the animals. We are very sensitive for our pets but not for a human life. We don’t care if somewhere in Africa some poor African dies for the lack or unavailability of food but we care when our pet feels hungry or falls ill. That is the worst sight of the humanity. I can’t even consider those people as humans.
I am trying to do my responsibility as a human being as much as I can, and I will keep trying until my last to save humanity from brutality. I condemn the Israel attacks on Palestine and for my non-Muslim brothers and sisters “Please don’t stay silent, don’t see the one side of the picture. Make your own analysis and then make your own decision.”

And at the end:


Not for Muslims, Not for Palestinians but for Humanity, Please wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

King Techi Designed by QSA Copyright © 2016

Copyright © King Techi. Theme images by ULTRA_GENERIC. Powered by Blogger.